Beaver Creek Visitor and Second Homeowner Demographics:
- Beaver Creek had 899,728 total skier/snowboarder visits during the 2010-2011 ski season. The number includes guests, second homeowners, day skiers and local residents.
- Beaver Creek was rated the No. 9 resort in SKI Magazine’s Resort Guide 2013
- The average listing price for a home in Beaver Creek was $2,104,844 in October 2012
- Exclusive property rentals during the prime winter holiday season in Beaver Creek are in the range of $3,800/day
- The Beaver Creek Food & Wine Festival, which attracts national and international second homeowners and guests, is scheduled for Jan. 24-27, 2013.
Beaver Creek Area (Avon) Local Demographics and Statistics:
- Population: 6,482
- Total Average Household Expenditure: $57,260.
- Median Age: 34
- Number of Business Establishments: 275
- Ski Areas: Beaver Creek, Vail
- Special Events: Beaver Creek Arts Festival, Vilar Performing Arts Center, Wine & Spirits Festival, Luxury Lifestyle Festival, Culinary Demo Series, Antique Festival